The Central Administration, represented by:
- The Institute of Health Carlos III.
- The Spanish National Research Council (CSIC).
The following Autonomous Regions:
- Autonomous Region of Andalusia, through the Andalusian Public Foundation for Health Research Management at Seville, University of Seville, Pablo de Olavide University, and University of Málaga.
- Autonomous Region of Canarias, through the University of La Laguna.
- Autonomous Region of Cantabria, through the Marqués de Valdecilla Foundation (IDIVAL).
- Autonomous Region of Castilla La Mancha, through the University of Castilla-La Mancha.
- Autonomous Region of Catalonia, through the Pompeu Fabra University, University Hospital-Research Institute Vall d'Hebron Foundation, Bellvitge Biomedical Research Institute Foundation (IDIBELL), Catalonian Institute of Bioengineering, University of Barcelona and Autonomous University of Barcelona.
- Autonomous Region of Valencia, through the University of Valencia and Miguel Hernández University at Elche.
- Autonomous Region of Extremadura, through the Foundation for Research and Training of Health Professionals (FUNDESALUD).
- The Autonomous Community of Madrid, through the General Department of Planning, Research and Training (Ministry of Health of the Community of Madrid), the Autonomous University of Madrid and the Complutense University of Madrid.
- Autonomous Region of the Basque Country, through the University of the Basque Country and Biodonostia Research Institute.
- Autonomous Region of Galicia, through the University of Santiago de Compostela.
Other centers and institutions not affiliated to the previously cited public administrations:
- Santa Creu i Sant Pau Hospital Biomedical Research Institute Foundation.
- Center for Applied Medical Research (CIMA).
- Hospital Clinic of Barcelona.
- HM Hospitales Research Foundation